Personal Training (One on One)
One-on-one personal training is a great way to get fit or stay fit. There is nothing quite like having the undivided attention on a trained professional! Furthermore, you get an individualized plan from your trainer for just you! What could be better?!
Personal training is good for you if:
- You require more attention or instruction on movements.
- You find that in order to keep motivation for fitness you need structure.
- You don’t mind having all the attention on you!
- Large crowds bother you, or you are self conscious about other people seeing you workout.
When looking for a personal trainer near you, there are a few things to consider;
- Price: One on one personal training can be the most expensive fitness journey, but with it comes great reward. Usually the cost of a one on one for an hour can be from $55-85. Doing that a few times a week can add up for a big monthly cost, but can be quite rewarding!
- Fitness Goals: You should look for a personal trainer that can help you achieve your fitness goals. What are you looking for? Just to look better naked!? To be stronger? To compete in powerlifting, olympic lifting, figure, physique, etc? There are so many different kinds of “fitness” out there!
- Personal Trainer Attitude/Style: No two trainers are made the same, which is why you as a client have a plethora of choices! Some trainers are naturally military style leaders, while others take a softer approach with their clients while still being effective.
- Location/Equipment: There are some personal trainers that will come to your house, which means you should have some fitness equipment to work with. Others will rent time at a gym, so make sure they have the fitness equipment that you will require depending on your goals.
Keep these few ideas in mind when searching for your next personal trainer near you, and you should be well on your way to finding the perfect match!!